Main Article Content
The purpose of this research are: 1) Knowing the existence of service quality can increase the satisfaction of consultant service users in the Malang City Government; 2) to test and analyze whether the service quality including tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and zero defect variables in consultant service users in the Malang City Gouverment; 3) to test whether the service quality which is including tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and zero defect variables in consultant service users in the Malang City Gouverment; 4) to choose and analyze which tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and zero defect variables that most influencing to the consultant service users in the Malang City Gouverment satisfaction. This research is a survey research by collecting primary and also secondary data by interviewing, observing, giving kuisioner, and also study book.The amount of the sample in this research are 95 people who are choosen from the population by using Issac and Michael Table. Statistic analysis in this research is using Statistical Package for Social Sience (SPSS) 16,0 for windows. The result of the research are; (1) Existence of Service Quality provided by service providers (CV. MPC) can increase service user satisfaction in Malang City Government environment because it includes Tangibles, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy, and Zero defect variables can provide an overview of the answers of users services that answer all questions in percentage answer are satisfied enough to be very satisfied with greater if appealed which answers very dissatisfied until dissatisfied, (2) Six variables of service quality approach together have a significant / significant effect on user satisfaction services in Malang City Government, (3) There are 2 service quality variables that have a significant influence on the satisfaction of Consultant Service users in the Malang City Government environment, namely the Responsiveness variable and zero defects variable, and there are four service quality variables that have less meaningful effects, namely variables tangible, reliability, assurance and empathy, (4). Variable zero defects service quality at the satisfaction of users of consultant services in the Malang City Government having a dominant influence.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Cronnin & Taylor. (1992). “ Measuring Service Quality : A Reexamination and Extension, Journal Of Marketing, 56.
- Fornell Claes, et al.. (1995). Business Research Methods Fith edition. USA: Richad D. Irwin, Inc.
- Gremler, Dwayne & Stephen W Brown. (1996).” Service Loyalty : Its Nature, Importance, and Implications”, In Advancing Service Quality : A Global Perspective, B.Edvardsson, SW Brown, R.Johnston, et al, Eds. International Service Quality Association, 171 – 180.
- Hurley, Robert F, & Hooman Estelami. (1998). “Alternative Indexes for Monitoring Costumer Of Service Quality : A Comparative Evaluation in a Retail Context,“ Journal Of Academy Of Marketing Science 26 (3), 209 - 221.
- Kotler, P. (1997). Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementation, and Control”, Ninth Edition. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Le Boeuf. (1992). Memenangkan dan Memelihara Pelanggan. Jakarta: Pustaka Tangga.
- Martin Company. (1962). “Acceptable Quality Level Standard Known As AQL,” Orlando Florida, The Librazette For Employes Of Librascope Group General Precision Inc., Vol. 10 No. 8, July 1965
- Parasuraman, Zeithaml, Berry. (1991). “Servqual: A Multiple–Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality”.
- Peraturan Daerah Nomor 7 Tahun 2016 Kota Malang tentang Pembentukan dan Susunan Perangkat Daerah Kota Malang.
- Sachdev, S.B, & Verma, HV. (2004). “Relative Importance Of Service Quality Dimensions : a Multisectoral Study“, Journal Of Service Research, Vol 4. Issue 1, 93 -116.
- Tjiptono Fandy. (1994). Strategi Pemasaran”. Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
- Undang-Undang Jasa Konstruksi Nomor 9 tahun 2009
- Wilkie. (1990). Consumer Behavior,“ 2th edition. New York: Mcgraw–Hill International Editions.
- Zeithaml, Valerie A and Bitner, Mary Jo. (1996). Service Marketing. New York: Mcgraw–Hill